More irresistible stuff

Monday 27 June 2011

Succinctly Yours, A Tribute

Many thanks to at Grandma's Goulash for running the Monday Microfiction Meme. Grandma posts a photo and invites us to write a caption or story in either under 140 characters (tweet-length) or under 140 words. As an extra challenge we are given a word to insinuate into our offering.

Todays word: Tribute

Today's inspiration:


Barbara was beginning to think that wearing her tribute to 
Lucian Matis' tissue paper dress wasn't such a good idea

---o'O'o---

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh Dominic (and nice take this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha tell her to stay in the car! Don't go out into the rain.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!!!! I love it!! LOL!!!! Poor Barbara - but its the thought that counts!! LOL! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what she looked ike when she got out of the car!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope she was wearing underwear! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally am tired of rain...even pictures of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe...she can't be too happy, but I bet she's brought amusement to others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! I'm just imagining it. Wonderful take on the picture :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Barbara will certainly add some excitement to an otherwise dreary day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! I can just imagine the designer papier-mâché che now :O)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day. You want to make my day don't you?